An electric Rivian R1T pickup truck during the company’s initial public offering outside the Nasdaq MarketSite in New York, U.S., on Wednesday, November 10, 2021.
Bing Guan | Bloomberg | Getty Images
(This article was first sent to CNBC Investing Club members with Jim Cramer. For real-time updates in your inbox, Subscribe here.)
What I’m looking forward to, November 17, 2021:
- When will the electric car craze end? … Is there room for Tesla ($1T), Rivian ($149 billion), Lucid, ($91 billion), F ($80 billion) and GM ($90 billion)? … Multiples to eps rise for F and GM —10x and 9x — but the staggering rise in others suggests the market values them as unconsolidated technology stocks, internal combustion engine companies with real responsibilities and uneven manufacturing…17,000 rezzies were sold for Lucid v. EV Line of Ford and Mach-E Mustang
- Tomorrow’s Labor Day Reports…Queen has now upgraded it from wait to buy… This is the third one of those and I expect Work Day to be a real blast… they’ll be on Mad Money yet
- QCOM price target takes $190 to $225 in Piper… cites growing growing but also cars
- Low… $2.73 v. $2.36… Revenue $22.9 billion vs. 22.0B rated… Outlook review
- Boeing … Wells waiting to buy
- PLUG…PT goes from $35 to $56 at Citi… He cites building hydrogen, improving hydrogen margins and the ecosystem
- Etsy… 40% increase since this streak started… Handicrafts have no supply chain problems
- AMC… Analyst Bazinet goes from $5 to $6 at Citi
- mint Making a huge effort to make Bitcoin the dominant currency on the Internet
- The fourth week of crude stocks growth… I’m still wondering about the $100 thesis
- Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) … PT raised from $223 to $231 at Barclays … People hated the actual question… I was wearing it and it was demolished due to supply chain issues
- Goldman makes Amazon the best choice
- TGT Earnings…Same Store Sales Growth 12.7% vs. 8.2% Estimated…$3.03, Much Better than Estimated $2.83…Digital Increase of 29%…$25.6B Revenue vs. $24.7 … But not enough? Is this Walmart?… margin ap some pressure
- MoffettNathanson lowers boom on Roku… downgrades for sale…It’s definitely slowing down… Credit Rating Downgrade Indicates DTC’s Sub-Growth Slowdown
- High precision multiple price target from multiple companies… $445 at Citi at the top
The CNBC Investing Club is now the official headquarters of the Charitable Trust. It’s where you can see every step we take for the portfolio and get my view of the market before anyone else. The Charitable Trust and my writing are no longer affiliated with Action Alerts Plus in any way.
As a CNBC Investing Club subscriber with Jim Cramer, you will receive a trade alert before Jim places the trade. Jim typically waits 45 minutes after sending a trade alert before buying or selling a stock in his charitable trust fund portfolio. If the trade alert is sent before entering the market, Jim waits 5 minutes after the market opens before executing the trade. If the trade alert is issued less than 45 minutes on the trading day, Jim will execute the trade 5 minutes before the market closes. If Jim talks about a stock on CNBC TV, he waits 72 hours after the trade alert is issued before executing the trade. See here for an investment disclaimer.
(Jim Kramer Charitable Trust Long F, BA, AMZN, WMT.)